The cazy life of Bastian, Jadie & Kendelle Cowsert

I hope you enjoy the laughs, cries and fun enjoyment of our family adventures.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Let's try this again!

Ok, so I have decided that it is about time for me to give in and follow the trends with blogging. I have decided it will be a great way to write about our life together as a family. Since I am not a great journal write I hope that this makes me write more. The last post I posted was about finding out that we were having a baby girl. That was more than a year ago! Here is a little update on our life so far.

Kendelle (our daughter) will be turning 1 year old on September 30th. She is her own adventure for just about anyone she meets. She is the light and joy of my life. She is a great beautiful smart little girl, with energy of a a baby dog on steriods. She doesn't just crawl around she speed fly's around the house. She is her own personality and I love it!

Bastian is my super hero he is taking 15 credits in school and working 30 hours a week so that I am able to stay home and be a mother to my child. This is his second year of school yet he is a almost a junior! He is the hardest working person I know. On top of all of that he is a amazing runner who is training for a 50 mile run in October and a 100 mile run in April. Talk about wanting to accomplish something huge!

I am a privelaged stay at home mom who gets to spend all day with her beautiful child. I also get to babysit my 5 year old brother Gabe every Tuesday and Thursday. I love to sew and do crafts and right now I am traing to run the red rock relay with my family next week. Then hopefully to run a half marathon.

This is my family and this blog will be about our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment